Goodbye 2006...Hello 2007!
Wow! Another year has passed and a new year is here! Time passes extremely fast! It's already the 3rd day of the new year! I think I'm still grappling with the transition into the new year... and it's the first day of school =(
Surprising I wasn't exactly sleepy in the morning when I woke. In fact, I woke up on time! Perhaps it's becos it'll be a good start to a new year? Back to the same old routine, the rat race, monotonous life...and what have you? What would 2007 hold for me? What are some of the things to look forward to?? Am I ready for 2007? And don't ask me for new year resolutions... we know it doesn't work.. at least not for me ;p


2 comments:
Rat Race... hmmm...
or perhaps it's 'monkeys see, monkeys do' race. What say you?
Post a Comment