Blogging to my BIG Day
My dear brother asked that day "U blogging to your wedding?" Hmm... tho a gd fren has started to do that, I've never thought of doing likewise. Well, doesn't everyone go through almost the same procedure when preparing for their wedding, I wonder. Perhaps it's more of the fun, interesting things you encounter or frustrating incidents that irk you, that your frens are interested to read about. Oh, well, let me share some of the fun, interesting & frustrating moments with you then!
First of all, I'm pleased to tell you that my Darling & I have decided to tie the knot on 15 September 2007. That's only about 5 more months to go! (Oh no!) Most of the preparations are done. We have chosen our wedding clothes, bought the wedding bands and booked the photographer.
Initially, I thought trying out gowns will be extremely fun! It turned out little tiring for me. Why, u ask? The gowns are all too big for me! Well, yes, I know they'll be altered, but imagine me trying to hold up the gown while trying. And the gowns aren't light, mind you! I can't imagine myself walking down the aisle the actual day! I hope the bustier gown won't drop!! Ha! (And don't tell me to put on more weight... If I could, I wouldn't be this slender now! Considering the amount of food and number of meals I have! Haha!) Come to think of it, I kinda look forward to see myself dressed up so grand that day... hmm...
The next thing my Darling & I are discussing is our honeymoon destination! Yeah, holiday!!! That's another headache for me :( I can't decide where I want to go! I've only got a week's leave, so we can't go anywhere far and long. We'll wait till Dec to go for a longer and further trip... Meanwhile, we'll have to settle for somewhere closer to home and a shorter honeymoon. I'm looking forward to that too! A much welcomed break, and of course, being able to be with my Darling every day, every moment, everywhere!! Yipee!! =)
Tune in for more updates, ya?


1 comment:
well done... we will definitely read more!! and yea put on more meat!! hehaehahehaehae...
Post a Comment