Unexpected Event
The title of the last entry was 'Unexpected Holiday'. The title for today's entry is 'Unexpected Event'. It was truly unexpected. I lost my Dad last Monday. What a shock! I still couldn't believe that it had happened. We were on holiday, came back and had wedding celebration and before we could finally settle down to 'daily' routine again, I found myself making a huge adjustment in life. Dad simply collapsed out of a sudden at home on Mon morning. I was at work. My VP came to my classroom to break the news. By the time I rushed to the hospital, Dad had passed away. I simply cannot comprehend how a living person can simply be gone, just like that! Life is truly but a breath! Once that breath is last breathed, almost nothing can bring a person back to life again.
Thru' out the whole of last week, images of what Dad would have done in every situation at home, etc came to mind. Dad would be sitting at the dining table when I wake up in the morning. At about 6.50am, Dad would leave home to bring me to school. When I open the door, Dad would be sitting in the living room watching TV. How I miss Dad!
I love my PaPa and I miss calling him 'PaPa' and giving him a hug.
PaPa, I love you!


1 comment:
I miss him too, but life carries on.. happy memories still remains..
I love you sister.
Post a Comment