Feasting is Every Singaporean's Fav Pastime!!
This past 2 weeks Darling & I have been feasting with our families!
Two weeks or so ago, we went Night Safari with Mummy & DnA. We enjoyed ourselves very much! It happened to be Halloween week, so there was "scary" tram ride, which obviously wasn't horrid at all! Hmm.. perhaps they had to define "horror" a new way ??.....
Our Fantabulous Safari Dinner!!
I love the chicken wings!!
Look at the jumbo hotdog I had!!
Yummy yummy!!!!
Just last Sat, we had a cousins gathering... guess where we went?? We had a crabby feast, of cos!! It was arranged...erm, two months ago??? Hahaha... we were all so busy people, ya? Waited very long for this gathering! Look at our feast... sigh, couldn't take a picutre of the entire table filled with food!! We had fresh steamed prawns, crabs cooked in four different ways, veg & more!
Hey! That's not the end!! The next day (Sun), my dear bro gave us a sumptuous dinner treat @ Fullerton Hotel! We had International Buffet @ Town Restaurant. The spread wasn't that great at one look, but it was sufficient to make us feel sated. I tried the mushroom soup... but I still prefer the one made by our dear Andy.
(That's a hint, Andy...when can we have your famous mushroom soup and the pancake thingy again???)
After these two great feasting, Darling & I had have enough of food! Haha... Alas, we went for yet another buffet last Thu. It was Darling's dad's birthday celebration. We went to Hanabi, a Japanese restaurant where they serve ala carte buffet. Very much like the one @ Mirama Hotel. The menu is a little different. At Hanabi, they have about 105 dishes on their menu. Worth trying!
Hmm... When will be our next feast?? ;-)





2 comments:
after eating so much, u still dun put on any weight...Disgusting! Unbelievable!
Pls revert if you and daniel can make it for our christmas party on 23 Dec.
Post a Comment