Chinese New Year is Coming!
This lunar year is coming to an end soon. As the festive season draws nearer, I miss my own family more and more. I guess that's because family members gather around to celebrate and enjoy togetherness during this time. Miss my family not just because I'm married...but I miss my dad as well. A year ago, we were still celebrating CNY, isn't it?
It still feels as if he's away on hols. That when I return home one day, he would be there, as usual, sitting on the sofa, watching TV or reading newspaper. Wouldn't he? I miss Dad talking to me, telling me about what happens to his friends, the funny and silly things he would do (unknowingly). Now I realise, that his love language is the same as mine! We both talk to those closer to us as a demonstartion of our love. If only I had the patience and made the effort to talk to him more. Sometimes, I can imagine what he'd say to the things I do or say. And I miss being "manja" around him.
I miss u very much, PaPa!


No comments:
Post a Comment