We've Been Married for 5 Months!
Yesterday Darling had a surprise for me :) He merely told me on Thu that we'd go out on Fri nite. Usually, Darling would date me and we'd go out for a show or a walk after dinner. Yesterday I worked till very late as I needed to clear work (next week attending a course and not going back to sch). We knocked off about the same time, so I decided to wait for Darling at the bus-stop. When we met, Darling kept rushing me and saying that we were late. I was puzzled and asked him why were we late? Where were we going? Weren't we having dinner at home before going out? What's the rush? That's when he told me that we were eating out... he was going to bring me to the Russian restaurant he brought me to about 2 years ago.... the first time he brought me for a really good meal! I remember the delicious soup we had :) It was a sweet gesture from Darling to show he remembers our monthly anniversary! :) Thank You Darling! Muak!


No comments:
Post a Comment