Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Finally!

Finally I've graduated! Last Thursday was the convocation. I've finally earned a degree after going thru' 5 years of part-time studies.
It had been 5 tough years of balancing work and studies, and in the midst of it, dated and got married. Those were the days of rushing for assignment deadlines and doing last minute revision for exam. Though I'm enjoying more free time now, I somehow miss the times that were spent writing the assignments. Studying at this age is really for myself. Not about getting academic qualifications so that one can get a job in society. I mean, yes, of course it's for the prospects of receiving a higher pay. Yet, it's truly something that I can do for myself, accountible for my own results, not having to answer to any boss. If given more time to read the texts and spend more time in writing the assignments, I'd enjoy those 5 years better.
Do I hear doing Masters? Ney, that hasn't really crossed my mind.... yet ;)

2 comments:

jaslene said...

oh wow!!! congrats! Hmmm... shall I go for one too? *shakes head*

Allan said...

congrats my dear sis!!