Virtually Asleep for a Long Time...
Wondering where I've been these past...3 months? Been MIA (Missing In Action) for a long time due to busyness. Well, who's not busy, u ask.
Been on a field trip to China during the March holidays. Was a short trip, about 5 days. It was an Art trip, meaning we were there to draw, sketch, paint and what not. To gaze at the beauty of nature. The scenery is indeed awesome, beautiful. We went to Li Jiang, Yunnan. Li Jiang used to be an old city (I think it still is in some sense). It's a beautiful place! The whole city is surrounded by mountains! There's this Jade Dragon Snow Mountain. I know the English name sounds weird...sounds better in Chinese :)
I was sick the whole week before I flew off... the weather in Li Jiang was super cold (was about 10 degress celsius when we reached). Thank God my Darling (who's been there countless times) packed my luggage for me ('cos I was sick). He packed in whatever that I needed to keep warm in that cold weather. Though unwell, I was still able to travel and walked around (the whole day, mind you!).
Will share more the next entry (otherwise, run out of things to say again...) See photos lah! ;)
Valley near Jade Dragon Snow Mountain - where there are yaks (hairy bulls)


1 comment:
Hi Sis,
nice pics... too bad only 1 or 2..
come to my website and upload to my server...
Click on register now to register and become a registered member (only family can become member).
Then i will do some adjusting backend and you will be able to upload all your pics online and share it with your friends or whoever wants to see them.
Post a Comment