Friday, May 11, 2007

All's Well Again!

Hahaha... it seems that the 'Compose' page can be fully loaded again!

Been working hard this week... eyes are so tired now!! Will be on leave next Mon & Tue becos I'm having exam next Tue! A little jittery about this exam as I'm not so sure how to prepare for it. It's not exactly a theory paper, nor a 'free-for-all' kind too... well, will just have to read the textbook and notes and see how it goes. Finally it's my final year... been waiting long for this to come. Still, I'd need to clear this paper and the part 2 of this module next semester. After that, I'm FREE!!!! Hahaha... FREE to go shopping whenever I want... FREE to laze around when Im feeling lazy... FREE to watch TV in the evening & at night... Free...FRee... FrEe... FREE..!!

1 comment:

Berries-Season said...

Congrats to the FREE Woman in months' time :~)