Exam is finally over! Phew... it was an alrite paper, if u know what I mean.. ;)
It's such a relieve to know that you've got time on your own to spare!
Think I'm really getting old... immune system isn't as strong as before. Been ill for about a week in mid-Mar. Caught the flu bug last month and just two days ago, I was feeling feverish... Is it the lack of rest (zooming around constantly) or is it lack of fresh juice & nutrients? Hmm.. it can even be lack of exercise!! Whatever it is, I got to constantly replenish liquids in my body as I get heaty easily... (sigh, no more Subway set meal for me.. cos there's chips included in the set meal! I can still take the sandwich tho ;b )
In 2 weeks' time, I'm gonna have my wedding photoshoot! So exciting, isn't it?? We're going for our gown/suit fitting next week... I wonder how I'll look in those gowns. No more having to hold them up while trying!! Hahaha... a girlfren "looked" thru that rite away when she saw the photo of me in my gown... "were your arms at your back cos the gown was too big for you?" I hope I don't lose any more weight before the photoshoot or the wedding!
Ciao... till I blog again...
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment