Saturday, June 2, 2007

Finally the Day has come!!

Hey, before you're mistaken... nope, it's not the BIG day..yet. It's just the long-awaited photoshoot day. Yup, been waiting for it since the time we chose the gowns (& suits). Was wondering how the gowns (& suits) will turn out. (They were too big for me, remember?) Went for fitting last week and they turned out...well, fitting ;b

My Daring and I were excited about being the only models for the photoshoot (ahem...we're of modelling calibre). We had been considering several locations for photo-taking and the picture style we prefer. In the end, it was our co-ordinator who suggested the locations.

On THE day, the weather was perfect... exactly what I prayed for! Not too bright, clouds to shield the sun (just enough light for the photos to turn out well), some breeze (not too hot for me to be in the gowns, pls). Sounds demanding? Well, God delivered it!

Initially, I was a little jittery. "You mean the make-up is done?!".... "I've to change into my gown now? You mean, NOW?!".... "All ready....huh, you mean we're going out NOW?!".... "Darling, can I not take any photos, pls?"

Thank God that my Darling was very patient with me. As it turned out (to be what my Darling said), everything went on well.... and we both enjoyed it very much!

Darling and I had good chemistry with the photographer. We were fast in posing and "acting" whatever the photographer had in mind. He was also quick to catch our candid moments too! I was hooked being photographed...so much that I felt it ended too soon... ;(

Well, perhaps, we can have couple photoshoot again... soon... Darling???

No comments: