Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Visited Millennium Stadium @ Cardiff!

Yesterday, we went to the Millennium Stadium. That's the home ground for Welsh Rugby. It's a mulit-purpose stadium where various diverse events take place. The staff were preparing the stadium for a Grand Prix this weekend... Also, Rod Steward will be performing there this Saturday night too! What our guide said is true... next time when I see the stadium on TV or watch any games playing at the Stadium, I'll know how it's like in there... and what's more, to know where the players and performers get ready for their show! It was an awesome experience!

This morning, we went to a fruit farm to pluck some berries. There are quite a number of berries in season - strawberries, raspberries, gooseberries, just to name a few. We had fun finding the ripen fruit. It had been a shower-cum-sun weather today. As Mum said, whenever we're in the car, the sun comes out, whenever we're out of the car, the rain comes... but it was really fun! We then had lunch at a pub! The locals term the food as 'pub food'. It's simply western food.

Next few days we should be going to Bath and London. Bath is actually a valley and heard it's beautiful. London seems to be a gloomy, cold and dirty place from what I've heard. Well, we shall see ;)

No comments: