It's been a long, long time!
It's been a long, long time since my previous entry. Been busy with getting back to work after almost a month break. Been too relaxed, yet coping with emotional adjustments. Then came all wedding preparation. A week from now, I'll be known as MRS instead of MISS. That sounds weird! I cannot imagine myself being a MRS and married, let alone a wife (& soon, a mother?!?!) I look forward to the days ahead, being able to see my Darling every day and spend my life with him. It's the status that I find difficulty adapting to. Funny, having someone to call you "Mrs T" instead of "Ms T". It sounds so old! I'm only a little girl at heart! Well, I guess it's a life journey that some will need to go thru. Perhaps the next time I blog, it'd be a change in status, lifestyle, environment, and what have you :)


No comments:
Post a Comment