Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm officially a MRS!

Wow! How does "Mrs T" sound? Erm...a little strange isn't it? Still getting used to being married. Well, nothing much has changed, in a way. Seeing my Darling every day is what I've been waiting for... Just that now, I'm staying at a different place. A new home. A new family. A new feeling.
Honeymoon at Bali was great! We stayed at Hard Rock Hotel.
It was really beautiful and I love the pool!

4 days was actually pretty short. We reached at night, so there was practically nothing much, except for the nightclubs and such. No night shopping at little shops as we expected from Phuket. The 2nd day we went sightseeing and visiting the different art centres @ Bali. The tour guide said that 100% of Balinese are artists. They are either painters, wood-cravers, stone-cravers, jewellery-makers, and so on. It was kind of nice travelling from village to village and seeing how the landscape and the culture changes.


The food was great, especially dinner at Jimbaran! Imagine Darling and I sitting at the beach, having dinner while watching sunset! There was BBQ fish, calamari, grilled prawn and clams!
For someone who is picky about fish, I actually finished the whole fish! Drooling while thinking about it!

Dinner @ DuLang was great too! The steak that Darling had was cooked just right! Tender and juicy!



And not forgetting the dessert - Grilled Banana with icing sugar and ice-cream!! It was superb!! I miss it! Slurp!

The personnel at Hard Rock were all friendly and efficient. We enjoyed our stay there.
I may not want to visit Bali again but I would want to go back to Hard Rock ;)

No comments: