Life as a Mrs....
It's 2 weeks since I've become "Mrs Tan". Still adjusting to my new status but getting used to it. Staying together isn't exactly what I thought it would be (tho, i've more or less prepared). Not so much of getting used to the living environment or even with another person...but more of thinking I could see my Darling more now that we're staying under the same roof. Due to our busy schedule, we're more or less like before... just that now I don't have to wait for him to SMS me when he's home, cos I'll be home waiting for him or him waiting for me. I realised that yes, I do miss him even when I get to see him daily.
I was pleased and happy when my Darling dated me last Fri. We went to a Korean restaurant at Square 2, Novena. We ordered a set dinner for 2. Look at the spread we had! Yummy!! The ginseng chicken soup with glutinous rice was fantastic! We had a very full meal! Hahaha! It's reasonably priced, so go for it!


That aside, staying at a new place, having a new lifestyle, etc actually gives me a sense of excitement. It's a good change of environment. Maybe will soon get used to it and become bored? Like how it's like when moved into a new house? Hmm...


No comments:
Post a Comment