Bring-Ur-Pet-Out Day
What's that, you might ask. Erm, or perhaps not. As you know, pets are mainly domesticated animals that we keep at home, namely, hamsters, dogs, cats, terrapins, etc. No, no...I'm not referring to these kinds of pets. Ah, now is the time to ask "what's that, then?" Apparently, (so I heard) that recently, a lot of people are into bringing their small, tiny, toy whenever they go out. Eg: your soft toys. Take a look at the picture of desserts on the right.... can you spot a little bear in the picture, looking at the desserts? That's what I mean.... Oh, don't be mistaken. I'm not part of the bring-your-pet-out community....(yet?) The teddy happened to be on a keychain, that's all. But, come to think of it. Why would people want to bring their soft toy out? Small enough kind to be brought out in their bag... Don't believe me? Just last Friday when I was out at n.y.d.c, sitting at the next table was a couple, with Stitch in his personal tiny bag, sitting atop the pepper/salt bottles, looking at them eating! Hahaha...
Well, Darling, do you mind having Teddy going wherever we go next time??? Pls.... ;p


No comments:
Post a Comment