Dutiful Wife....
Last week I had the "privilege" to cook for my Darling again. My parents-in-law went for a holiday for about 5 days and I cooked dinner almost every day! I enjoy preparing meals for my hubby and watching him finish up everything I cooked :) I would like to think that I've good standard in cooking (am I right, Darling). Tho' I still have not acquired the ability to gauge how much to cook. The first night, I cooked rice enough for 3 or even 4 persons! Hahaha, poor Darling had to finish most of it. The spread I cooked can truly feed more than the two of us.... I have to practise more often.
But, it can be pretty stressful having to think of different dishes to cook every day! It really takes a lot of planning as you have to make sure you've got the stuff at home or that you've bought all ingredients you need for the next few days. Wow, not an easy task! Admire mothers who have to cook every day... Thank You, mummy.... Thank You, mom-in-law.....
Now it's my turn to enjoy dinner again now that they're home ;p
Japanese Seafood Curry Rice + Miso Soup


1 comment:
Well done sis. It just takes practice to learn how to gauge the portions, and i am still learning when it comes to more than 5-6 people.
And its not stressful when you just buy the raw ingredients, items that you and your eaters like, and then cook according to your raw ingredients.
I guess it was my experience in UK that made me a relatively good cook and the many a times watching mama cook in 343?
heahehahehae...
Post a Comment