Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hols are Here!!

Yipee..Hooray!! The hols are here! Finally, after waiting for soooo many mths, the hols are here & I can have fun, relax now!

Last evening, while sitting in the living room, watching TV, all of a sudden, a revelation came upon me & I exclaimed "I've finished my exams, hor? No more sch (work) hor? I can watch TV, play, go out, have fun, right?! Yeah!!!" The reality has sunk in.... My hols have begun! Hahahaha!

There are just so many things I wanna so this hols... starting a blog is one of them. So I suppose Im already having a gd start to my hols! At least have accomplished 1 of the thgs I wanna do... Ain't I proud of myself!

Blogging shd be fun, ya? Anyway, I love to write... can simply write on & on & on, as long as I've sumthg to write about! Haha! Guess it helps improve my E-lang (i.e, Eng Lang) & it's an avenue for me to download my thots, ya? But I guess, it causes one to feel more vulnerable, having people reading what's on ur mind! Scary?? Don't you think so?

My Darling has set off this morning to China... He'll be away for the next 10 days! =( But, I know, soon he'll be back... right? In a wink of an eye, we told each other... I shall be spending time working, with friends & my family... & my bro is back from UK!

See ya soon, Darling!


No comments: