Saturday, November 25, 2006

End of 1st Week of Sch Hols

Today is Fri. There's Staff Dinner tonight...theme is Retro! Mm... what shall I wear? Just a simple dress, which I've bought some mths back and not worn yet. I guess that will do? Some of my colleagues are really gonna dressed in real RETRO style! Hahaha, waiting to see them! Actually would be kinda fun to dress up to the theme so that everyone's involved in the RETRO atmosphere at the dinner. But this week's been terribly busy to go shopping for any retro-themed clothes!

1 week of hols gone and there's still so much things I want to do and not done yet! Gonna clear my work station and the heaps of barang outside my cubicle! Sounds like garung guni man (woman)! Must get started on the book that Ive bought few mths ago... and to register for Basic Theory Road Test.... mm... still thinking if I should buy a simple sewing machine to start a new hobby - sewing bags! Well, well.... we shall see how. To me, it seems that the hols are flying past...soon, very soon.... =(

Oh, and my Darling is not back yet... time passes slowly in this instance... arent we such contradicting creatures?? Still counting down the days to when he'll be home.

Till I blog again... Ciao!

1 comment:

Allan said...

You should update it more often my sis! I can show u the tricks of blogging.. ehehaheahe or maybe daisy can share with u... heahehaehae..