Saturday, November 18, 2006

"normal day"

2nd Day of Blogging....

Actually I'm pretty lost at blogging. Not sure what I wanna blog abt each day. Could I just blabber away? Sometimes I like to do that. I guess writing what's on ur mind, I mean, my mind is gd enough, isn't it?

Am at workplace now. Waiting for "work" to start.... 8.30am & I shall log off to start work. It shouldnt be yet another boring day, becoz it's prize-giving day at sch! I'm the announcer of the prize winners. I realised some names are just so tough to pronounce! Pls, parents, don't give weird names made up of simply putting letters together... they aint easy to read! And mind you, some of these kids might not be very sure of their own name too!

Well, the bell has just rung. Gotta go now... Fuzzie, smile, u're on stage! =)

No comments: