3rd Week of Hols
Time flies!! Now is already the third week of hols! Cant believe it that 2 weeks just flew past like this. What have I done the past 2 weeks? Attending meetings and workshops... Now it's time to tidy up my work station..the whole year of work that's piled up at my work station needs some packing and trashing! So many things to dump! So, does it mean that I've been storing up rubbish all this time??
Often, there're things that we don't bear to discard as we sometimes think that we would need them one day. But, seriously, when would that "one day" be here? Sometimes, that "one day" never arrives! Hahaha... and in the end, those items are with us many years! So, over the years, I've learnt to dump those stuff that have been in my cupboard, hidden from sight (and mind)... Things that I don't even remember I own or have kept! These are things that I should throw. Well, err...but...err... what if one day, I realise I do need that thing I've thrown away?? Aiya, easy lah, buy new one lah! But, but, then again, folks, things that are of utmost importance (like legal documents), even stuff you don't wish to keep anymore, you really need to store them carefully, ya? But, photos of ex-gf/bf and those love letters & love gifts should be dumped..ok?
With cupboards and table cleared...mm...does that mean in the new year, I have more space to store more "rubbish" that needs to be cleared again end of next year??? That's for me to know! HAHA =P


No comments:
Post a Comment