Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Scratched on the MRT!

Was taking the MRT to town today. I decided to go shopping for Christmas gifts, u see. It's hols now, so it was real crowded even at noon. Got on the train, packed with people. Nothing to do during the train journey and I did what most people would do - people watch. I noticed this lady standing beside me... from her dressing, she seemed to be from our neighbour country up North. Don't ask me how I know, I think you'd somehow know too, if u've been staying here for some time & one of your hobbies is people-watch.

I was minding my own business, when all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain on my right arm! It was really a sharp pain! I almost yelled 'ouch' out of natural reaction but didn't, as I didn't want to kick up a fuss. So I simply gently rubbed the area while glaring at that lady on my right. Alas, I reached my destination and I got off the train. I totally forgot about the incident till...

I was in the fitting room, trying on a dress for this Sat wedding dinner when, to my horror! I noticed a thin red line across my right arm! Oh no! It dawned upon me that it must be the scratch from that lady in the MRT! Look at it! It's such a long scar!!

No chance of complaining now.... I can only complain to my Darling who said the lady should consider herself lucky that he wasn't there....






No comments: