Saturday, May 5, 2007

OH NO!! I've fallen in love with.......

Recently, I fell in love with Subway sandwiches! What an addiction, you might say. But, do you know that their sandwiches are really so delicious that I actually crave for it?? Amazing, eh? The bread is so soft and yummy! And I love the different kinds of ham they offer! I've tried 3 different kinds of sandwiches in a week! Hahaha... fancy me falling in love with sandwiches!! Hahaha.... But Subway offers low-fat sandwiches and their sandwiches are said to be healthy meals! Though the sandwich looks big (6-inch), it's not difficult to finish it. And I like to purchase a set.... with a 22-oz drink and a small (really small!) pack of chips. I realised it's so satisfying to munch the chips at the end of the meal! Hahaha.... I'm just trying to curb my craving so that I won't end up getting tired of eating Subway! So... I guess I just have to be more self-disciplined to have Subway sandwich just once a week ;p

1 comment:

Berries-Season said...

The disappointing fact about Singapore Subway is the lack of aroma of the freshly (or not) baked bread. In NZ, the aroma will waft metres away.