Finally!!!
Yeah, at last it's 8 Dec! Tonight Darling & I will be flying off to Korea for our 2nd holiday together! So exciting!
The last time Darling checked, it's -5 degrees celsius! Cold, Cold, Cold! Freezing, I'd say! Though we've packed quite a substantial amount of winter wear and Darling said as long as we're prepared, we won't be afraid of the cold, or rather, we won't be freezing. Yet, I'm pretty apprehensive... mainly cos I've never been to anywhere that's this cold!! The coldest I've ever experienced was when I went to China this March. Well, true that as long as I'm wearing / layering the right clothes, I shouldn't be feeling cold. Well, I hope I'll have fun despite the cold weather.
I'm thinking of the ginseng chicken soup, the scenic view, the submarine tour, horseriding, snow mountain and the shopping!! Yeah!
Seoul, here we come!!


No comments:
Post a Comment