Our Song!
This was THE song that Darling was searching patiently for, for our wedding. Though I had been suggesting and choosing other songs, he didn't seem totally in with whatever I was doing at that time. Finally, we decided on an instrumental piece (from a cartoon & I love it). We even planned the timing and all. Guess what, my Darling actually had not given up looking for THE song!! He heard this song over the radio some time back and he knew in his spirit that this was the song he wanted, as he would see me walking down the aisle cos the lyrics say it all... (so romantic!) Anyway, we even went to a couple of music stores (on the day of our wedding rehearsal!) to search for the album. At last, to my Darling's delight, we found it! Hahaha... we had to hear the song at the church that evening during rehearsal and plan the timing of the march-in! But it was all worthwhile ;)
Thank you, Darling & I love U!
Listen to the words... Enjoy...


No comments:
Post a Comment